Are you looking for ways to show off your Snapchat prowess with a stylish yellow heart emoji? Look no further! Discover the most effective shortcuts and tips on how to get the elusive yellow heart on Snapchat quickly. Whether you’re an avid social media user or just starting out, this post has something for everyone interested in mastering one of today’s hottest communication platforms.
Let’s dive into the fast-paced world of Snapchat and uncover useful strategies that will help you gain bragging rights by earning that coveted yellow heart.
What is Yellow Heart on Snapchat?
The Yellow Heart on Snapchat is a way to show your appreciation and friendship for someone. When two Snappers send each other snaps regularly, they will see their hearts turn yellow, indicating that they are best friends! What’s more, the top three people you snap with most often will appear on your Friends list as “Best Friends” with their names surrounded by yellow hearts.
It’s a great way to show the people you care about that you’re thinking of them and appreciate the time spent together. So, if you see a Yellow Heart next to someone’s name on your Snapchat list, it means they are one of your Best Friends!
Step-by-Step Process How to Get the Yellow Heart on Snapchat Quickly?
Getting the Yellow Heart on Snapchat doesn’t have to be a long and arduous process. With this 15-step guide, you can learn How to Get the Yellow Heart on Snapchat Quickly and easily in no time!
1. Begin by opening up your Snapchat app.
2. Once in the app, select “Add Friends” from the menu at the bottom of your screen.
3. In the Add Friends window, locate and select “Contacts”. This will allow you to search through your contacts for any friends who are also using Snapchat.
4. After selecting Contacts, enter a friend’s name that you would like to add as a contact from your list of contacts into the search box located at the top of the screen.
5. Once you have found your friend’s name, tap on their profile image to add them as a contact.
6. When you have added your friend as a contact, select “Send a Chat” from the options at the bottom of the screen.
7. Begin typing out your conversation with your friend in the message box located at the bottom of the screen and when you are done simply hit send.
8. After sending your message, wait for your friend to reply back to you before proceeding to the next step in the How to Get the Yellow Heart on Snapchat Quickly guide.
9. Once they reply back, type out an emoji such as a smiley face or heart, and hit send.
10. When your friend receives the emoji, they will respond back with an emoji of their own.
11. After you have both sent an emoji, select the yellow heart icon located at the top of the screen to add your friend as a best friend on Snapchat.
12. Once you have clicked on the yellow heart, a confirmation message should appear stating that your friend has been added as one of your best friends on Snapchat.
13. Now that you have completed the How to Get the Yellow Heart on Snapchat Quickly guide, make sure to check back periodically to ensure that you are still connected with each other!
14. Additionally, be sure to keep up with sending messages and emojis back and forth with each other to maintain your best friend status.
15. Enjoy using Snapchat with your new best friend!
By following these 15 simple steps, you can How to Get the Yellow Heart on Snapchat Quickly and easily in no time! With a few clicks of your mouse or taps of your finger, you can connect with friends and family on the app and keep up with their lives as well as yours! So what are you waiting for? Start connecting today!