Have you been seeing cool things shared on Snapchat Stories and wondered how people post them? Have you ever wanted to add a link for friends and followers to visit, but weren’t sure how? It’s easy all it takes is a few steps!
In this blog, we are here to tell you everything there is to know about posting links on Snapchat stories so next time you feel the urge of posting that website article or create an awesome survey hurry up and open your story You can do it!
How to Post a Link to Your Private Story on Snapchat?
Once you’ve created a private story, it can be shared with friends and family through a link. This link will allow anyone who clicks it to view the story, even if they don’t already follow you on Snapchat. Here’s how to post a link to your private story:
1. First, go to your profile page by tapping the Ghost icon at the top left corner of the screen.
2. Next, select “Settings” in the upper right corner of your profile page and then tap “Advanced Settings”.
3. Now click “Account Actions” and then select “Create Link for Private Story” from the list.
4. You can then choose which story you would like to link by tapping the icon of the three dots next to it and selecting “Link Story”.
5. A link will be generated that you can copy and paste wherever you would like. You can also customize the look of your link by choosing a different background color or image.
By posting a link to your private story, anyone who clicks it will be able to access the content without having to follow you on Snapchat first. This makes sharing stories with friends and family much easier while still keeping them completely private!
If you ever want to remove a link, simply go back into Settings > Advanced Settings > Account Actions and select “Remove Link for Private Story”. This will remove the link from your profile and make sure that only the people you give the link to can access it.
Posting a link to your private story is a great way to share special moments with friends and family, without having to worry about who else might be able to see them!
How to Post a TikTok Link on Snapchat Story?
Once you have the TikTok link that you want to post on your Snapchat story, follow these steps:
1. Open Snapchat and go to the Stories page.
2. Tap the “Create” button in the bottom-right corner and select “Photo/Video” from the list of options.
3. Select a photo or video from your camera roll that you want to use as the background for your post.
4. Tap the link icon in the top-right corner of your screen and paste the TikTok link you want to include in the post.
5. Add any other text, graphics, or special effects to your post and tap the “Send To” button at the top of the screen.
6. Select which of your friends you want to send the post to and tap “Send To” again. Your post will be live on your Snapchat story and anyone who watches it will be able to click the link to watch the TikTok you posted.
How to Post a YouTube Link on Snapchat Story?
Sharing YouTube links on Snapchat Stories is an easy and fun way to keep your friends updated! It’s a great way to share videos, podcasts, music videos, or any other content you’d like to share with them. Here’s how you can post a YouTube link on Snapchat Story:
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Tap the plus sign in the top left corner and select “Create Story” from the menu.
3. Select or take a photo or video that you’d like to share with your friends as part of your story.
4. Tap the paperclip icon at the top of the screen and select “Add Link”.
5. Enter the URL of the YouTube video or page that you want to share in the field provided.
6. Tap “Attach to Story” and your link will be added as part of your story!
7. When your friends view your story, they’ll be able to tap the link and view the YouTube video on Snapchat.
You can add a link to your story by taking a Snap, tapping the paperclip icon, and pasting in the URL you want to share. The best part? Anyone who taps on your link will be able to view it for 24 hours before it disappears! So if you’re looking for an easy way to drive traffic to your website or blog, make sure to post a link on your next Snapchat story.