Do you have too many Snapchat friends? Have they started to become overwhelming and hard to manage? Whether you are looking for a fresh start or just want more control over who gets to view your posts, it can be difficult to know how exactly to go about removing all of your friends from your account.
Don’t worry – we’re here today with some guidelines on how to delete all of your Snapchat contacts without having the awkward conversations that come with pruning them one by one! Read ahead and learn the steps necessary for revamping or refreshing your social media life – minus the hassle.
Why Do People Want To Remove All Friends on Snapchat?
Removing all friends on Snapchat can be a difficult decision. It might happen for various reasons, such as wanting to start fresh with a new username, wanting to take a break from social media, or wanting to protect your privacy. Additionally, it could be that someone has too many friends on their list and wants to declutter it.
These are all valid reasons why someone might want to clear their friend list on the platform. By removing all friends, they can start anew and rebuild their network in a way that works better for them. It can also give people a sense of control over who they communicate with and allows them to take a break from the pressure of being constantly connected.
Step By Step Process How to Remove All Friends on Snapchat?
If you are looking to completely remove all of your friends on Snapchat, then this guide is for you. Here, we will provide step-by-step instructions that will show you How to Remove All Friends on Snapchat in easy steps.
1. Begin by opening up the Snapchat app and tapping the profile icon in the top left corner of your screen.
2. You’ll now be taken to a page with your own profile information at the top, followed by any friends who appear below it.
3. Scroll down until you find the ‘My Friends’ tab at the bottom of the page. Tap this to open it up and see all of your current friends listed there.
4. If you have a large number of friends, it may be difficult to find the one that you want to remove. To make it easier, you can narrow down your search by using the search bar at the top of the screen and entering the name of anyone that you want to delete.
5. Once you’ve identified the person that you want to remove from your list of friends, click on the ‘x’ icon that appears next to their name or profile picture.
6. A pop-up window will appear with an option for ‘Remove Friend’ – this is what confirms that they are being removed from your friend list. Click this button and then confirm it again on the secondary pop-up window.
7. Repeat Steps 4 to 6 for all of the friends that you want to remove from your list of contacts.
8. When you’re done, click on the ‘Done’ button at the bottom right corner of the screen to save any changes that have been made.
9. You should now be taken back to your profile page and be able to see that all of the people who were previously on your friend list are no longer there.
10. If you ever want to add them back as a friend, simply repeat Steps 1 through 8 with their name or profile picture instead of yours!
11. Now, if you would like to delete even more friends, you can do so by tapping the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner of your profile page.
12. Here, select the ‘People’ option and then scroll down until you find a list of suggested friends that Snapchat has put together for you.
13. If there are any people on this list that you no longer want to be connected with, simply tap on their profile picture and then hit the ‘x’ button at the top right corner to remove them from your friend list.
14. Once again, click on the ‘Done’ button at the bottom right corner to save any changes made.
And there you have it. How to Remove All Friends on Snapchat in 15 easy steps! We hope this guide has been helpful to you and that it made the process of removing all your friends from Snapchat a breeze.