Are you looking to spruce up your Snapchat stories? Reversing a video can be a great way to add a unique spin to your snaps and make them stand out from the rest. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions on how you can reverse any of your videos taken in Snapchat on an Android device, giving your snaps an interesting new perspective!
So if you want to learn how easy it is to make a reversed video for your next awesome snap story, keep reading!
What is Reverse Video on Snapchat?
Reverse Video on Snapchat is a popular feature that allows users to capture their videos in reverse. It can help them create unique and artistic clips that can be shared with their friends. To use Reverse Video, simply tap the camera icon in the top left corner of the Snapchat app and select “Reverse Video”. You can then record a video and when you play it back, the video will be played in reverse. This feature is great for creating interesting effects and playing tricks on your friends! Try reversing a video of yourself jumping off a diving board or riding a bike backward to create some amazing content. Just remember to use Reverse Video responsibly and have a blast with your friends!
Step-by-Step Process How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat on Android?
If you’ve ever wanted to add some extra spice to your Snapchat videos, one of the features that Android devices can take advantage of is video reversing. Reversing a video on Snapchat can give your clips a fun and unique look, whether it’s for a joke or just for artistic expression. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reverse a video on Snapchat in 15 easy steps:
1. Open up Snapchat and tap the ‘Camera’ icon.
2. Tap the small circle icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to switch to the back camera.
3. Record the clip that you want to reverse by pressing and holding the record button at the bottom of your screen.
4. Once you have recorded your clip, tap the small arrow at the top of your screen.
5. Tap ‘Edit & Send’.
6. Tap the small scissors icon on the bottom left-hand side of your screen to open the editing tools menu.
7. Tap ‘Speed.’
8. Tap and hold on to the speed slider until it shows ‘Reverse’ at the bottom of your screen.
9. When you are done selecting Reverse, tap ‘Done’ in the upper right corner of your screen to save changes and exit editing mode.
10. Now that your video is reversed, select which friends or contacts you want to send it to by tapping their icons.
11. Tap the blue arrow icon on the bottom right-hand side of your screen to send your reversed video clip.
12. Once you have sent it, you can view the reversed video by tapping the ‘Views’ button at the bottom left-hand side of your screen.
13. To save this clip for later use, tap ‘Save’ in the upper right corner of your screen and select where you want to save it (Camera Roll or Snapchat Memories).
14. If you would like to share this video with people who are not on Snapchat, then tap ‘Share’ and select which app/platform you would like to share it through (e.g., YouTube, WhatsApp, etc.).
15. You’re all done! Your reversed video should now be visible on your social media profiles.
With these 15 steps, you can easily reverse a video on Snapchat for Android devices and have some creative fun with your clips. Whether it’s for a prank or just to add an extra flair, reversing videos has never been easier. Have fun!