Are you new to Snapchat and curious about how to share photos? Sending a photo as a Snapchat is easy, and fun, and allows you to give your friends an interesting look into your life! In this blog post, we’ll take you through the steps necessary for sending pictures on Snapchat so you can start snapping in no time.
What does Snapchat do?
Snapchat is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application? It allows users to take photos, record videos, add text and drawings, and send them to a controlled list of recipients. These sent photographs and videos are known as “Snaps”. Users can set a time limit for how long recipients can view their Snaps. After the designated time has passed, Snap is no longer available and no record of it remains on Snapchat’s servers.
Snapchat also offers a feature called “Stories” which allows users to post Snaps that are visible to all their friends and followers for 24 hours. Snapchat also offers features such as sponsored filters and lenses, which allow users to add fun filters to their photos and videos.
In addition, Snapchat provides users with the ability to chat with friends, follow celebrities, and discover the news and other content from their favorite brands. Snapchat also offers a “Discover” feature, which provides users with content from media partners such as ESPN, Vice, and Buzzfeed.
Step-by-Step Process To Send a Photo on a Snapchat?
Once you have created a photo or video, it’s time to send it out into the world. How do you send a picture on Snapchat? It’s actually quite simple. Here is a step-by-step guide to sending a photo on Snapchat:
1. Open up the Snapchat app and select the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen
2. Select either “Take Photo” or “Record Video” to take a new snapshot or record a new video
3. After taking/recording your photo or video, tap on the arrow button at the bottom right corner of the screen
4. This will open up a selection box where you can choose who you want to send the photo or video to. You can select friends from your list, type in an individual’s username, or you can create a “Story” which will be viewable by all of your Snapchat contacts
5. Select the people that you would like to share your photo/video with
6. If you would like to add text, drawings, filters, or other elements to the image before sending it out, tap on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the screen
7. Once you have finished editing your picture and are satisfied with it, hit on the arrow button in the bottom right corner once again
8. This will take you back to the selection box where you can preview your photo/video before sending it
9. Once you are ready, select the checkmark in the upper right corner to send out your photo/video
10. Your friends will receive a notification that they have been sent a photo or video from you, and they can view it by opening Snapchat
11. If you would like to add an additional caption or emoji to your post, you can do so by tapping on the smiley face icon near the top of the screen
12. To save the picture or video to your camera roll, simply tap on “Save” when viewing the image within Snapchat
13. To delete any photos/videos that you have sent out but don’t want others to see, tap on the trash can icon in the upper right corner of the screen
14. To delete any photos that you have received, simply swipe left while viewing them on Snapchat
15. And finally, to view your own sent and received photos/videos, tap on the “My Story” icon at the top of the screen or select “My Memories” from within Snapchat’s main menu.
With these 15 steps, you are now able to send a photo or video via Snapchat quickly and easily. Happy snapping!