Have you ever wished you could send videos that were longer than the one-minute limit on Snapchat? Well, your wishes can be granted! While most of us are stuck having to keep our recordings short and sweet, there are ways to get around this pesky 1-minute time restriction.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at all the different tips and tricks so you can start learning how to send videos longer than 1 minute on Snapchat with ease!
Step By Step Process to Send Videos Longer than 1 Minute on Snapchat Complete Guide
The good news is that you can send videos longer than 1 minute on Snapchat. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open Snapchat on your device and tap the ‘Camera’ icon in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Tap ‘Settings’ located in the top right corner of the camera page and scroll down until you find ‘Maximum Video Length’.
3. Select ‘Longer Videos (Up to 10 Minutes)’ from the list of options available.
4. Record a video for up to 10 minutes, depending on how long you want your video to be.
5. When finished recording, tap ‘Send’ to send the video to your friends.
6. Select who you would like to send the video to and tap ‘Send’.
7. To add text or emoji, tap ‘Edit & Send’ before sending your video.
8. Once done editing, tap ‘Done’ in the top right corner of the screen and select who you want to send it to.
9. Tap ‘Send’ when finished adding recipients for your video message.
10. Your friends will now receive a notification that you have sent them a longer-than-1-minute video on Snapchat!
11. If you don’t want someone else to see your videos, you can set your videos to private.
12. To do this, tap ‘Settings’ and then tap ‘My Account’.
13. Scroll down until you find ‘Who Can See My Story’ and select ‘Only Me’ if you want to keep your longer-than-1-minute video private.
14. You can also set your videos to be viewed by only selected friends or everyone on Snapchat depending on your preference.
15. Finally, remember that any video sent through Snapchat will self-destruct once it has been opened or after 24 hours have passed!
With these steps in mind, sending a video longer than 1 minute on Snapchat is now easier than ever before! Whether for work or for play, you now have the ability to send longer videos to your friends and family on Snapchat. Have fun!