Are you wanting to view a Snapchat story without having to follow the person who posted it or even worse, without them knowing? Whether you’re trying to keep up with your favorite celebrity’s latest posts or take a glimpse at what your friends are up to when they post their stories but don’t want anyone snooping around in return, there is plenty of ways that can allow you to do just that.
In this blog post, we will discuss all of the various methods on how one can watch someone else’s Snapchat Story anonymously and unsuspectingly! So if you’d like to learn more about this hidden action available through some Snapchat users’ accounts – then keep reading.
How to View Snapchat Stories Without Them Knowing 2023
If you’ve ever wanted to view someone’s Snapchat stories without actually becoming friends with them, there is a way. It involves creating a second account and using the “My Story” feature.
- The first step to viewing Snapchat stories without being friends is to create a secondary account.
- This can be done by downloading the app again and setting up an additional profile.
- Once that is completed, look at the “Stories” section of your friend’s profile page.
- There should be a link that says “Add to My Story.”
- Click this link and add your second profile as one of the viewers for your friend’s story.
- That means anyone who adds their story will have access to view it, including your second profile. You can now view the stories of your friend without being friends with them!
Keep in mind that while you can view their story, they will not be able to see yours unless you add them as a friend. This is an easy way to stay up-to-date on someone’s Snapchat activities if you don’t want to become actual friends with them.
Using this method also allows you to remain anonymous if desired; they won’t know who added their story and will have no way of finding out unless you tell them yourself. It’s important to remember that when using this method, it’s best not to comment or engage with any of the content as this will tip off the user that you are viewing their stories.
This is a great way to view someone’s Snapchat stories without being friends with them! All it takes is the creation of a secondary account and the “My Story” feature will do the rest. Have fun catching up on your friend’s life without needing to accept their friend request!
You can view Snapchat Stories without being friends with someone. If you’re not sure how to do it, don’t worry- we’ll walk you through the process step-by-step. All you need is an account and the username of the person whose story you want to view. Once you have that information, just follow these simple steps.